Note from the owner/director Jerry Mauldin
Thank you for your interest in our program. My goal is to provide the best service and the best program for all of our members. I believe that each athlete is unique and is a wonderful addition to our program. Join us today; after all, it is your turn to be in the Limelight! – Jerry Mauldin
Why choose Limelight?
- A staff who cares – Our coaches and staff truly want the best for you and your child. We strive to build a great program that brings out the best in our athletes.
- A program dedicated to success – We want to win of course! But, more importantly, we want to achieve our goals. As a gym, so far we have been able to do just that. We want to focus more on goals than on placements at competitions, because we know the outcome of a subjectively scored sport is out of our hands.
- We appreciate our members – You are the reason we are here. We know that our customer relationships are important for our continued growth and we want to foster it.
- We are one of the fastest growing gyms around. Since our beginning in 2012, we have grown to more than 12 teams, over 140 athletes, recreational cheer, competitive cheer, 5 members of Team Canada, and it continues daily.
Why choose allstar cheerleading as a sport?
- This is one of the fastest growing sports in the world. There are now more than 60 countries represented at the Cheerleading Worlds.
- This is great for people of all ages, ability levels, body types and gender.
- It is a great way to stay active in a fun-filled environment.
- It builds trust, teamwork, coordination, social skills and more.
- It is a healthy alternative that builds a person from the inside out