2018-19 Competitive Athlete Handbook – This has been updated as of July 6, 2018. Please refresh your device when you open this to get the latest version.
For both the Vaughan and New Market location:
The competitive program is for ages 6 and older and includes levels 1-6. If you are interested in joining a Limelight Competitive team, then you will need to read the handbook above.
Below is our concussion policy:
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cheque or Cash in person. Our online payment system, Amilia, accepts Visa, Mastercard or E-Check payments only.
- Most fees will be paid using your Amilia account. Most Pro Shop items will be paid in-shop.
- Sibling discounts of 10% apply to each subsequent sibling after the primary sibling. The primary sibling is the sibling enrolled in the highest-level program. Sibling discounts only apply to team fees and recreational program fees.
- Additional administration fees apply to installment plans. Installment plans are not pay as you go, they are a convenient method for you to pay the entire balance over a period of time. A 20% deposit will be paid upon registering and using a payment plan. All future payments will be made on the 1st of the month(s).
- All fees are final and must be paid even if you leave, drop out or are removed for any reason.
- We do not prorate fees if you are starting late into a program. All fees are inclusive of all aspects of the team, regardless of time you start or end our program.
- A NSF of $25 will be added to any returned payments.
- Delinquent accounts must not exceed 60 days in order to remain in the program. An athlete will sit out of practice until the account is no longer delinquent. If the account remains delinquent for more than 90 days then the athlete will be removed from the team.
- Any withdrawal requires written notice via email.
- Refund Policy – 1-10 business days from purchase/registration, you will be issued a full refund for any unused services/products. After 10 days from purchase/registration, there are NO REFUNDS. Note – should you withdraw, and you are on a payment plan, then you are still responsible for all fees according to this refund policy.