May Zoom Classes
We have created a very special month of exciting classes. Please join us for a Fun month of Zoom.
- May Specialty Teams – 1-hour practice sessions
- Train for 4 weeks as a team. Split by ages.
- Learn choreography.
- End of program assessments.
- Fun competition for all.
- Jumps Team – Mondays 6pm
- Flyer Team – Tuesdays 6pm
- Base Team – Thursdays 6pm
- Celebrity Wednesdays
- LA Meghie-Rodriquez – Former Team Canada and Netflix
- May 5, 7-8pm
- Flyer training
- Mathieu Bourgeois – Former Flyerz World Champion and Former SMOED athlete
- May 12, 7-8pm
- Jump Training
- Terrell Cabral – Team USA, University of Louisville cheerleader and TVCC cheerleader
- May 19, 7-8pm
- All-around training
- Innovative Classes – 30-minute classes with fun focus
- Core Fit, Leg Fit, Arm Fit – Body Focused Fitness Classes
- Cooking – Fun, easy cooking
- Teatime – Poor some tea and chill with the coaches
- Yoga, Mind and Body – Work your mind and body
- Mini cheer – Open to cheerleaders age 9 and below
- Flexibility – Open to all athletes and parents
- Dance – learn a choregraphed routine
- Handstands – Develop better technique and strength
- Science with Sarah – Learn some Fun science tricks with Coach Sarah
- Bring-a-friend competition – Instagram post of the winner.
- Each new friend you get to join you for the Month of May, you receive 1 point.
- Receive 2 points on Celebrity Wednesdays.
- Each new friend only counts once per month.
- The person with the most points at the end of the month wins $250 cash.
5. Attendance Competition – Instagram post of the winners.
- Receive 1 point for each class you participate in.
- The athlete with the most points will win:
1st place – $250
2nd place – $100