Why Private Lessons? – Many athletes thrive with one-on-one attention. Achieving new skills or perfecting technique is often best during a private lesson.
- To ensure you get the most for your money, please arrive early so you can stretch and warm up.
- Contact your coach directly if you have any issues, concerns or requests regarding the lesson.
How much is a lesson?
- 1-hour lesson = 55 minutes with coach
- Single Lesson = $60, plus HST
- 5 Lesson Package = $275, plus HST, $25 Savings
- 10 Lesson package = $500, plus HST, $100 Savings
- ½ hour lesson = 25 minutes with coach
- Single Lesson = $30, plus HST
- 5 Lesson Package = 137.50, plus HST, $12.50 Savings
- 10 Lesson Package = $250.00, plus HST, $50 Savings
How do I book a lesson? – All lessons are booked through Amilia. You can select your coach and the time slot that best suits your schedule. In order to take advantage of the lower costs when purchasing in bulk, be sure you purchase a multipass in Amilia. Then, you can use the multipass to reserve your lessons. You do not need a multipass for single lessons.
Main Rule for all lessons? – No athlete may be in the building alone with a coach. If there are no other coaches or athletes, then we ask the parent to stay and watch.
Our High-Performance Program is a way to save even more on lessons. Guarantee yourself a lesson each week and receive other benefits along the way. Athletes with a desire to improve skills and advance their levels will have additional access to training, private lessons and exclusive packages.
Star Program – $129.00 per month, September through the end of April. Includes1 half-hour private lesson per week, Personalized skill tracking and development program, 1 STAR class per week, Star T-shirt and scrunchie, 10% Discounts on all events.
Star Elite Program – $249.00 per month, September through the end of April. Includes a 1-hour private lesson per week, Personalized skill tracking and development program, 1 STAR class per week. Star T-shirt and scrunchie, 10% Discount on all events.